Developing and having a positive outlook is never a coincidence; it’s a choice. You can choose to look horrible or admirable; that is no business of another person. The mind is the distillery, where all choices are brewed.
Your thoughts first begin to provide you with your culture with reference to the environmental influences you experience. From your culture, your thoughts expose you to the good and the bad; the preferable and the unacceptable. You then begin to value some core points of the preferable behaviour; that becomes your value.
With your value; you choose to do some and leave some. The particular activities and ways that motivate your vehicular machinery to move towards greater accomplishments are termed, your choices. Internalized and habitually optimized choices form your character and the particular character you reveal at the moment becomes your behaviour.
It therefore means, our behavioural pattern of life is determined by our thoughts that inform us about our culture, values, choices, character and then behaviours. As an aspiring achiever, you must for this reason make a very positive use you’re your reasoning because it forms a clear background for your choices to lean on.
Positive thinking relates to an art of reasoning with the quality of hope for a better future either in the face of difficulties or in the presence of abundance of opportunities. Opportunities may surface clearly, but it takes a positive mind to see it. Positive people think and think possibilities even in difficulties and failing situations. When it comes to seeing opportunities in the midst of unhopeful situations, the positive brain, (not the pair of eyes) is the sense organ for the sight.
You don’t need any special training to become a positive person. You know? You just need to tune you thoughts to positive things and your entire body from head to toe becomes positive and you become a positive being. When the brain thinks, the hands work, the legs and the individual becomes a positive wholesome entity.
We become what we think; we don’t become what we don’t think about. This means success is a choice and positive thinker become successful while negative thinker become losers. How then will you make out a difference between a positive thinker and a negative one? Watch out!
- Positive thinkers focus their minds on the future; they are never complacent about where they are.
- Positive thinkers look for good in every situation. In times of difficulty, the can find many opportunities.
- Positive thinkers use sentences like “I can do it”; “I am qualified for it”; they think of things as possible.
- Positive thinkers create pictures of what they want in their minds and can predict the future from the present.
- Positive thinkers never allow fears to intimidate them because they have seen themselves succeeded already.
- Positive thinkers always affirm blessings on themselves and see themselves as legitimate heirs.
- Positive thinkers always focus their minds on the full half of the cup; not the empty half.
- Positive thinkers surround themselves with positive people who think like them.
- Positive thinkers are mindful of how they can help others, what they wil do t benefit the society.
If you want to become a positive thinker, don’t think lack, think abundance, for you and for everyone. Dream big; as bigger as the blue ocean. Become aware of your thoughts and you will be aware of yourself. If you keep thinking about a particular pattern of culture or actions, they will manifest in your choices and guess how influential they will be on your success.
You got to be careful of what comes and leave your mind and how often they do both. Whatever enters your mind has brought a new brand of you and whatever exits is going to manifest that brand. Your attitudes, action, reactions and expectations are harboured in the power of your thoughts. Think positively and you will smile at the harvest time.